We are always on the lookout for dedicated, hard-working people who share our commitment to excellence and customer satisfaction. In return, we offer excellent career opportunities with competitive salaries and exceptional employee benefits.
The Maintenance Supervisor position is responsible for routine and preventative maintenance to maintain the physical integrity of Zeman’s RV Resorts. Primary responsibilities are cleanliness and upkeep of property grounds, all buildings, streets, equipment, various utility systems, inventory control, and oversight of maintenance/housekeeping staff. Engage in conversation with guests and address maintenance/housekeeping-related concerns. Essential functions and responsibilities of the position may vary from time to time to meet the needs of the Resort and Guests.
Essential Job Descriptions:
- Supervises maintenance technicians and housekeeping.
- Scheduling of staff to meet resort and business needs
- Manage third party vendors to ensure common area grounds are manicured appropriately.
- Perform daily sweeps of the Resort to ensure trash/debris is picked up from common areas and perimeter.
- Empty common area trash containers as needed.
- Daily guest curbside trash collection at each site and hauled to compactor or dumpsters
- Address and complete minor repairs as needed. .
- Clean and general maintenance of all resort buildings interior and exterior including power washing, painting, window washing, weed pulling, pest control, concrete repairs, landscape, etc
- Complete checklists of physical condition of resort sites prior to and prior to arrival and after guest departure.
- Assist RM/GM with supervision of third party vendors.
- Daily walk throughs of resort buildings, amenities and “back of house” areas to ensure brand and company standards are being met.
- Daily monitoring of the pool /spa for proper functionality and troubleshooting. Equipment, water level & clarity, cleanliness, temperature.
- Follow safety procedures while performing duties, use of PPE, OSHA requirements, MSDS protocols, flammable storage, equipment & vehicle operation.
- Routine equipment and vehicle maintenance, including golf carts, trucks, lawn equipment, etc
- Create, implement and oversee resort preventative maintenance programs on all vehicles, equipment and systems.
- Source and maintain third party vendors.
- Show initiative, including anticipating guest or operational needs.
- Maintain a clean & organized work area.
- Attend all company & resort required meetings and training sessions.
- Must be able to cross-train in other resort related areas.
- Perform other duties as requested by RM/GM.
- Must be able to work weekends, evenings and holidays
Education & Experience:
- High school diploma or GED
- Demonstrated knowledge of and broad experience in general maintenance techniques and repair.
- Strong ability to follow instructions and directions, including following safety protocol
- Ability to endure seasonal temperatures as working conditions require constant outdoor work
- General knowledge of plumbing, electrical, and grounds maintenance
- Proficient skills in operating various hand tools, power equipment and commercial machinery
- Ability to provide legible written reports
- Ability to work well independently as well as on a team
- Basic computer proficiency, particularly with email and internet
Zeman Homes is a drug-free, equal opportunity employer. We participate in the E-Verify program.
Project Superintendent for Waves Amenity Upgrades
Locally Owned Commercial General Contracting Company has positions immediately
available for Experienced Superintendents responsible for coordinating and supervising all
scopes of work for commercial projects in accordance with the plans and specifications.
Current projects include Community Clubhouse Buildings and associated amenities.
You will enjoy a compensation and benefits package that is as competitive as any in the business
that includes, but not limited to, medical, dental, and vision coverage, 401K with employer match,
long term care, life insurance, paid vacation, vehicle & phone allowance and laptop while having
the opportunity to advance your career in bold and exciting new ways.
• Responsible for scheduling/coordinating/managing sub-contractors and ensuring all
activities are progressing as necessary to meet construction schedules, within budget, to
the quality of workmanship specified while strictly enforcing OSHA guidelines.
• Manage construction schedules and perform regular 2 week look ahead schedule updates.
• Plan, schedule, and conduct weekly subcontractor progress meetings
• Obtain and arrange supplies of materials and equipment necessary for labor only work
• Thoroughly review and verify shop drawings
• Contact and consult with architect and engineers for RFI’s or questions
• Maintain complete and accurate project as-builts
• Responsible for working with and supporting Project Manager
• Lead and Monitor company’s onsite safety program
• Identify and report to management any project needs, problems, etc., observed at
construction site, including preparation of daily reports and maintenance of daily log
• Professionally represent Company’s Field Operations as primary interface with project
owner and design team
• Minimum of (7) seven years of experience in Commercial Construction as a
• Strong organizational, technical, leadership, listening, and communications skills
• Attention to detail and a high degree of accuracy
• Ability to identify and resolve complex issues
• Solution-oriented with a strong work ethic and a “can-do” attitude
• Proficient computer skills in MS Office Suite of products
• Effective participation in a team environment