Plan Your Stay
AT OUR RESORT
THE WAVES RV RESORT OFFERS A VARIETY OF 5-STAR AMENITIES SO THAT YOU CAN DIVE RIGHT INTO THE VACATION LIFESTYLE EVERY TIME YOU COME HOME.
- WIDE, PAVED STREETS
- 383 PAVED SITES
- 100 AMP SERVICE
- FULL ACTIVITIES CALENDAR
- LUXURY AMENITIES
- ON-SITE GUEST SERVICES TEAM
- PICTURESQUE LOCATION
*We accept RVs 10 years of age or newer. Management may allow RVs over 10 years with prior review. Photos may be required.
Our 5-star Stays
"I have spent the last 17 winters there and the place keeps getting better and better."Jimmie M.Google Reviews
"The Waves at Naples is a great place to spend a few months in the winter. Fun activities and you meet some very nice people. We look forward to going again."Sandra H.Google Reviews
"Love this place. Beautiful RV Resort. Great people & many things to do."Janice G.Facebook
Read about our Rules and Regulations Below
- Rates are subject to change without notice
- Rates are based on a one or two-person occupancy per site
- All Reservations require a deposit to hold the reservation
- Deposit of $1000 is required for all stays of 30 days or longer
- Deposit of one month rent is due for all annual reservations
- Payment in full is due on all stays less than 30 days
- No Shows will result in forfeiture of entire deposit
- Balance is due in full upon arrival for all non-annual stays
- NO REFUNDS for early departure – NO EXCEPTIONS
- Stays of 30 days or more: If canceled up to 60 days prior to arrival, a $500 cancellation fee will be charged. If cancellation is 59 days or less, the entire deposit is forfeited.
- Transient Stays of less than 30 days: If canceled 72 hours or more prior to arrival, deposit will be refunded in full. Deposits are forfeited if canceled less than 72 hours prior to arrival.
- All payments MUST be made in US funds drawn on a US Bank. Returned checks will result in a $50- returned check fee
- There are no weather-related refunds except in the event of a State Mandated Evacuation. See Hurricane Plan of Action
- Check-In Time: 12:00pm – 5:00pm Check-Out Time: 11:00am
- Quiet Hours: 10:00PM – 8:00AM – Excessive noise or inconsiderate behavior will result in removal from the Resort without refund
- Winter (November – April)
- M – F 8:30am to 5:00pm Sat 8:30am – 12:30pm
- Summer (May – October)
- M – F 8:30am to 5:00pm Closed Saturday & Sunday
- Office Phone: 239-793-6886
- AFTER HOURS EMERGENCY ONLY – PLEASE CALL – 239-778-7665
- Only use this number in case of after-hours emergency or call 911
- All residents and seasonal guests MUST stop to check-in upon arrival at the office NO EXCEPTIONS.
- Late arrivals: For arrivals after 5:00pm, please call the Office prior to arrival to make arrangements. Drive ups without reservation are Not permitted after normal business hours
- Upon arrival, all guests will be provided a welcome packet with information regarding the Resort, their stay, and the local area offerings.
Seasonal or Transient Residents and Guests: Please note: Changing of sites is not permitted without permission from the office.
Parking on unassigned sites is prohibited without prior authorization from Management.