Plan Your Stay
AT OUR RESORT
THE WAVES RV RESORT OFFERS A VARIETY OF 5-STAR AMENITIES SO THAT YOU CAN DIVE RIGHT INTO THE VACATION LIFESTYLE EVERY TIME YOU COME HOME.
- WIDE, PAVED STREETS
- 383 PAVED SITES
- 100 AMP SERVICE
- FULL ACTIVITIES CALENDAR
- LUXURY AMENITIES
- ON-SITE GUEST SERVICES TEAM
- PICTURESQUE LOCATION
*We accept RVs 10 years of age or newer. Management may allow RVs over 10 years with prior review. Photos may be required.
Our 5-star Stays
"I have spent the last 17 winters there and the place keeps getting better and better."Jimmie M.Google Reviews
"The Waves at Naples is a great place to spend a few months in the winter. Fun activities and you meet some very nice people. We look forward to going again."Sandra H.Google Reviews
"Love this place. Beautiful RV Resort. Great people & many things to do."Janice G.Facebook
Read about our Rules and Regulations
- Annual reservations require a deposit equal to 1 month’s rent at time of booking
- Seasonal reservations require a deposit equal to 1 month’s stay at time of booking
- 30 days or less reservations must be paid in full at time of booking
- Check-In Time: 12:00pm – 5:00pm Check-Out Time: 11:00am
- Quiet Hours: 10:00PM – 8:00AM – Excessive noise or inconsiderate behavior will result in removal from the Resort without refund
- Winter (November – April)
- M – F 8:30am to 5:00pm Sat 8:30am – 12:30pm
- Summer (May – October)
- M – F 8:30am to 5:00pm Closed Saturday & Sunday
- Office Phone: 239-793-6886
- AFTER HOURS EMERGENCY ONLY – PLEASE CALL – 239-778-7665
- Only use this number in case of after-hours emergency or call 911
- All residents and seasonal guests MUST stop to check-in upon arrival at the office NO EXCEPTIONS.
- Late arrivals: For arrivals after 5:00pm, please call the Office prior to arrival to make arrangements. Drive ups without reservation are Not permitted after normal business hours
- Upon arrival, all guests will be provided a welcome packet with information regarding the Resort, their stay, and the local area offerings.
Seasonal or Transient Residents and Guests: Please note: Changing of sites is not permitted without permission from the office.
Parking on unassigned sites is prohibited without prior authorization from Management.